Worried about financing as a first time home buyer in CA? Look no more, here is what you need to know.
– Buying your first house is a special time, if you’ve decided to settle down, purchase a puppy, and do the crossword every evening or are only looking for some new energy it is all in all an exciting encounter.
– In California alone last year over 437,600 homes were sold, are you ready to add an excess digit to that scarily large statistic? If this is so, we specialize in California first time home buyer programs including deposit assistance and much more.
– Thus, strap in tight and hold on for the ride — here’s everything you need to know about becoming a First Time Homebuyer.
Renting vs. buying
– While purchasing a house will require a deposit, renting usually takes a deposit along with other maintenance and accessibility charges. As a first home buyer in CA, buying or even deciding to lease your very first home can be a difficult experience.
– It’s hard deciding where to live, particularly when investing large amounts of money in the form of a down payment alongside a mortgage or loan to pay off the home for the following years. That’s why we’re here.
– Our team at the mortgage division specializes in down payment assistance whilst at the same time providing you with favored realtor for first-time buyers and even tenants in the California area. First, however, let’s clear up exactly what we mean by a down payment.
What is a deposit?
Before we enter the main chunk of what we do and how we do it, let’s first clear up what we mean by a down payment.
Definition of a Down Payment – A deposit is a payment that is made upfront to get an expensive product or service such as a car or home. The down payment generated represents a percentage of the full purchase price — putting in to place the remaining financing.
( This is done with a licensed Realtor In California )
However, while this is rare it is certainly something to be careful of: in some cases when prices fall through due to the buyer this down payment could be dropped — even more reason to go with a group of professionals to find the work done and to get that work done right.
That’s where we come in at Team Whigham.
First Time Home Buyer In California – Down Payment Assistance In California
– As a first time purchaser in CA or perhaps seasonal buyer, our job is to support you through the entire process of purchasing a new home. Including down payment assistance, the use of our poll (we’ll get to this in a second), and the utmost assistance from our team of real estate agents.
– What if we told you we had a one-stop alternative for CA first time home buyers? Our California first home buyer programs are designed to carry you through the whole process — by figuring out your down payment, receiving a loan to cover your down payment, and calculating your overall mortgage. Exciting, right? Right.
– First, let us take a look at that poll.
Down Payment Assistance In California Survey
– Available on our Down Payment Assistance In CA website, our poll will take you through a variety of unique questions such as your max down payment, house purchase price, your estimated credit rating, along with your residence location (alongside a few other people!) .
– This poll is intended to give you and us an idea of your present financial situation in regards to becoming a first time house buyer in CA. Completing the survey will allow you to find out your budget when it comes to buying your first home, while also allowing you to evaluate your current financial situation.
– To access our Down Payment Assist in CA survey, please see here.
– Once you’ve filled out the survey you will receive the lowest down payment possible — helping your mind rest at ease.
– From here, we are ready to set you up with a California first time home buyer program — if that’s something you’re considering? This program allows you to select a loan application, repayment terms, interest rate, and monthly mortgage payment to suit you and your loved ones.
– If you don’t have a realtor can also provide that too. Our team of professional realtors are easily available to carry you through the entire process, all of the way up to the exciting day of stepping foot into your new residence.
– Once you’ve selected the home buyer program that’s best for you, you just submit an application and this will be reviewed for acceptance. Simple as that.
Down Payment Assistance In California -Home Purchase Calculator
– However, in addition to our fantastic survey tool we also carry a purchase and refinance calculator available on our website.
– You can get this by clicking here.
– This calculator allows you to input your house price, length, interest rate (that we supply ), and eventually your deposit that you will have just figured out through utilizing our poll tool.
– Using this calculator will offer you a rough mortgage quote, letting you see whether or not this is the ideal option for you and much more importantly if you’re all set to be a first-time purchaser in CA.
Down Payment Assistance In California
The bottom line…
– CA first time home buyer? No problem! We provide California first time home buyer programs to suit your needs, from our online survey and calculator to California down payment assistance we’ll guide you through the entire process of purchasing your very personal and first house.
– If you want to contact Jason and the team you can fill out our Down Payment Assistance application here and after you employ Jason Whigham will return to you. As an alternative, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org, ring now direct at -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022 or find additional contact methods on our website.
– Thus, whether you’re needing California down payment assistance or are just searching for advice on buying your very first home we are here to help you every step along the way.
– MY-Down Payment Support looks forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
– My-Down Payment Assistance specialists would advise and guide you through the best house buyer’s loan to get.
– Down Payment Assist in California – First Time Home Buyer Programs California 2020 is bridging the gap to homeownership in California.
– How Do I Get in Touch with My-Down Payment Support
– If you want to reach out to My-Down Payment Assistance to discuss available options for you.
Address: 2220 Douglas Blvd #250, Roseville, CA 95661
Hours: Open 24 hours
Telephone: -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022
Find Down Payment Assist in California Programs
– CalHFA CalPLUS Conventional First Mortgage Loan Program with ZIP (HFA Preferred)
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — Conventional
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — FHA
– NeighborhoodLIFT Program — Sacramento — FHA
Down Payment Assist In California – CA Areas Serviced
My-Down Payment Support service all of Northern California and Southern California! Florin
First Time Homebuyer Sacramento California – Are You searching for Sacramento Down Payment Assistance For First Time Buyer Programs In Sacramento CA? Telephone Jason Whigham 800-807-5022 And Save on your next CA home purchase.